Monday 17 June 2013

Welcome to my Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon blog

Hi and welcome to my new blog for anything and everything to do with Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon.

After buying a new laptop recently and not getting on with Windows 8, I bit the bullet and wiped it off my drive and installed Linux Mint and realised it was the best thing I could have done!

I have tinkered with Linux on and off over the years, but I always seemed to come unstuck with getting my head around the inner workings etc and always retreated back to windows.
This time though, I am sticking with Linux as today's releases are a LOT more user friendly than they used to be.

I also have a pc used for a media player under our TV which at the moment is running Linux Mint 14 Mate, but when I get time I will be upgrading it to Mint 15 Cinnamon.

So hopefully as I learn new things, I will add them to this blog so that other newbies can learn at the same time.

Enjoy your stay, and hopefully we can all learn together and enjoy been windows freeeeeee :)

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment